To SEND IN AN ONLINE ORDER: go to www.vertfood.com/place-order/
Jan 22-Feb 2, 2018
- Chard, quinoa, and feta salad – a lemon dill sauce mixed into the quinoa with feta and rolled up by steamed chard.
- Cilantro Jalapeno Cabbage Salad
- Greek Garbanzo Salad with tomatoes, parsley and cucumbers
- Raw Kale Salad
- Thai Shredded Veggie with Cashews
- Lemon Garlic Creamed Spinach with Arugula – rich, creamy, and oh so yummy! This is a dish that is fabulous as an entrée or as a scrumptious side dish.
- Millet and Yam Burgers – this is a energy packed, non meat burger, that is sweet and savory with coriander and thyme.
- Butternut Curry Soup – a classic split pea soup with cut carrots but made completely vegetarian and with fresh torn herbs
- Lentil and Sweet Potato Stew
- Roasted Lime and Honey Bok Choy
- Ginger Chicken Stir shredded tri color veggies, lemon and ginger stir fried with a light sesame oil and amino acids.
- Pakistani curry (Beef and Vegetable Curry) Ground beef with curry, turmeric, cinnamon, simmered down with sweet potatoes and onions.
- Meatballs in red wine sauce, this potent and yummy sauce creates a delight for the senses. Red wine reduced over heat and mixed with rosemary and garlic.
- Ground pork in homemade enchilada sauce on cabbage – succulent pork layered with red onions, red cabbage, and homemade enchilada sauce.
- Curry Salmon with Greens
- Perfectly Smooth Chocolate Custard – it’s back, that creamy smooth and oh so chocolatey scoop out and enjoy chocolate mousse. Made with coconut milk, cage free eggs and fair trade chocolate.
- Apple and Nut Bake – honey soaked, sweetened with cinnamon, nutmeg and local apples. Served in a walnut layer crust.
- Va’s Raw Balls Va’s Raw Balls – these grain free, dairy free treats are here again! We are using almond butter, cinnamon, coconut, and dates to create these nutrient dense treats and snacks.
- Nut and Seed Bars – great for breakfast, snack or a dessert. These bars are packed full of protein, fiber, and essential nutrients. Sweetened with blackstrap molasses, raw honey, and dried fruit.