Spinach Feta Soup
- 3 cups roasted broccoli
- 1 ½ cups spinach leaves (reserve a few for garnish if desired)
- Few sprigs of flat leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1/2 cup soaked raw cashews or pumpkin seeds (minimum of 4 hours soaked)
- 1/8 teaspoon or a small pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil to finish
- 1 oz feta cheese, crumbled to top, omit as desired
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place steamed broccoli, fresh spinach, parsley, seeds/nuts and salt in the pitcher of a high speed blender.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and blend on high for about 3 to 4 minutes or until completely silky and smooth.
- Add in vinegar
- Serve topped with chunks of feta cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Garnish with a few spinach leaves if desired and season with freshly ground black pepper.