- Perfecting the Probiotic Rich Pickle
- Reflections on our food budget
- What can I eat?
- How to achieve goals PT 4: letting go & resetting
- Budget and Real Food – plus more on goals and sourdough
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Kneady Sourdough, understanding starter
- Dinner from the lounge
- Lunch from the lounge and more kitchen hacks.
- How to achieve goals, pt 3: Chunking
1 1⁄2 cups cornmeal
3 tablespoons honey
1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
1 cup milk
1 1⁄2 cups sourdough starter
1 1⁄2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
6 tablespoons butter, melted
Oil a well seasoned, 9 or 10 inch iron skillet with ghee or animal oil, add a small amount of oil and place in oven while it preheats.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine the cornmeal, honey and salt in medium bowl.
Scald milk and pour over cornmeal mixture.
When mixture is room temperature, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.