- 1.5 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil or nut butter like hazelnut
- 2 cups date sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, date sugar, sifted cocoa powder and eggs. Mix very well until fully incorporated.
- Place golf ball sized cookie dough on a lined baking tray. Press down on each cookie gently with a fork. Sprinkle sea salt over the cookies and place in the oven. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes, or until just golden brown. Remove from the oven (cookies should still be soft) and allow to cool completely on the tray. Cookies will firm up.