- Perfecting the Probiotic Rich Pickle
- Reflections on our food budget
- What can I eat?
- How to achieve goals PT 4: letting go & resetting
- Budget and Real Food – plus more on goals and sourdough
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Kneady Sourdough, understanding starter
- Dinner from the lounge
- Lunch from the lounge and more kitchen hacks.
- How to achieve goals, pt 3: Chunking
Grain Free Cashew Cookies
Crispy Cashew Cookies
1 cup cashews soaked overnight in water with a pinch of coarse sea salt, strain
Put cashews into a processor
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
Blend until a paste
Roll into balls and flatten to 1/8″ each
Put on parchment paper and cook 3-4 hours at 115 degrees. Let cool completely.
If you want to bake them, 350 for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden on the sides