14 oz of pureed pumpkin, 1 cup coconut milk (handmade), 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder, 1/4 cup maple syrup, pour into a 6 x 4″ pyrex, cook at 350 for approximately 25 minutes until slightly set. Once cooled put in freezer, and you will have pyrex ice cream – super delicious and no need for an ice cream maker!
- Perfecting the Probiotic Rich Pickle
- Reflections on our food budget
- What can I eat?
- How to achieve goals PT 4: letting go & resetting
- Budget and Real Food – plus more on goals and sourdough
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Kneady Sourdough, understanding starter
- Dinner from the lounge
- Lunch from the lounge and more kitchen hacks.
- How to achieve goals, pt 3: Chunking