3 farm eggs lightly beaten with 1/4 cup raw honey. Ground in 1/2 tsp fresh vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract. Next add orange zest (just grate outside of mandarin or orange into bowl). Mix in 1.5cups raw shredded coconut, 1/3 c slice raw almonds, 1/4c dried no sugar cranberries. Put into greased cupcake pan or non-toxic silicone molds. Cook at 280 for approximately 40mins or 300 for 30 until browned.
- Perfecting the Probiotic Rich Pickle
- Reflections on our food budget
- What can I eat?
- How to achieve goals PT 4: letting go & resetting
- Budget and Real Food – plus more on goals and sourdough
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Kneady Sourdough, understanding starter
- Dinner from the lounge
- Lunch from the lounge and more kitchen hacks.
- How to achieve goals, pt 3: Chunking