Braise 8 cups shredded cabbage in a Dutch oven or deep pan with 2 tbspns grass fed butter and 3 tbspns olive oil. When tender add 1 tbspn Himalayan sea salt, 1 tbspn whole caraway seeds, 2 tbspns dill, 1/4c balsamic vinegar, and 1 tbspn raw honey. Continue cooking until cabbage fully coated and completely tender. Add Dijon to taste.
- Perfecting the Probiotic Rich Pickle
- Reflections on our food budget
- What can I eat?
- How to achieve goals PT 4: letting go & resetting
- Budget and Real Food – plus more on goals and sourdough
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Kneady Sourdough, understanding starter
- Dinner from the lounge
- Lunch from the lounge and more kitchen hacks.
- How to achieve goals, pt 3: Chunking